It's that silly time of year again. You know, when no football is on and Sky Sports puts Fishmania on HD1 on a Sunday afternoon, I mean, seriously. So it's holiday time! Cruise time! But, having typed this I realise we will actually miss the start of the footy season, but then it's all a waste of time anyway cos the Pimps at Citeh are eyeing up all the whores to suck their way to the top of the league.
Thursday, 12 August 2010
Who is posting
It is me, Mr Cynic (aka Dan), even if it says Shell. So don't think I have converted the missus to my cult.
Will wait for Shell to get home and then i can get a real persons review!
ReplyDeleteI take offence at your comments, if you don't like me telling it as it is go and read some fake reviews of other holiday destinations!!
ReplyDelete